Monday, September 17, 2012

Not too serious.

Now that this blog is public world wide, I want to give a better first impression. So, the downside to being an internet celebrity is that you are fair game for anyone to come creep your blog or your page. That's cool with me though. There is a large body of mediocrity out there, and everyone wants to be an internet celeb. By the way, I'm being silly again because I don't think I'm a celebrity at all. In fact, if the internet didn't exist, I'd probably crawl into a hole somewhere and never come out. But, the internet does exist. People are going to read this. People will hate me, and that's just what I have to deal with. In short, I'm not particularly unique from the million other guys out there "doing the internet." I'm here to be silly, sometimes inappropriate, and to have fun. Don't take yourself too seriously, and I'll do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment